Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some craziness;

So, I got accepted to a PhD program. Insanity, yes. I start this fall. I'm still in disbelief that I actually got accepted. I had the most terrible interview of my entire life. Seriously, it was bad. I got flustered, and my face turned bright red, I started sweating, and stuttered through all of my answers. SO AWKWARD. There were five professors staring me down, so if I wasn't nervous to begin with, the sight of all those eyes on me kicked it up a notch. Lucky for me, it appears they saw something that they wanted to cultivate in their program, so there it is. Yay me.

I haven't been making jewelry as much lately. I just don't feel very inspired right now. I love having my jewelry in local stores, but being required to make things in order to keep up stock kind of kills my creativity a little bit. Hmph. I've also been busy making stuff for my sister's wedding. SO EXCITED about that!! But not excited about having lots of pictures taken. Still haven't lost any weight or started exercising (cue sad horn). Again, I'm just feeling unmotivated right now...not really sure why. I think I've just had so much going on at work that all I want to do when I get home is stare at the TV/read blogs. Hopefully I'll find some motivation here somewhere--maybe it's hiding under the bed.

Holleration

No comments: